Arriving with grace, the baby hummingbird hovers around the bird feeder, drinking in the sweet liquid that powers it to keep those little wings fluttering a thousand flaps a minute. You watch from your window and wonder how something so fast can look almost motionless as it hovers in the air, making for a pensive afternoon spent contemplating nature. Hummingbirds are a common fixture in many gardens, and even when you're not around to catch them drinking in action, you can still have them with the earrings.
- Hand sculpted hummingbirds from polymer clay and hand painted
- Stainless steel stud
- Super lightweight polymer clay for your comfort
- Artistically inspired design sculpted by hand to match your favourite bird
- Unique one-of-a-kind jewellery that starts conversations
- Limited availability
- The perfect gift for a nature lover